What We Do
You know that “safety” doesn’t happen in a day. You can’t buy a safety manual or piece of software and just expect it to get you results. With the stress of growing a business, what and how much should you do? We have developed a unique 3-step approach to quickly get your business sorted.
We Help Business Owners Who Struggle With The Workplace Safety Laws Get Legally Compliant Without Needing Their Own Safety Staff
As a business owner/operator, your time is limited. You have an operation to run, deadlines to meet and orders to fill. Your safety management to date has likely included:
- bringing in a consultant. They’ve spent a few hours learning about your business, have made some suggestions, and then disappeared
- buying a safety manual or software
- assigning someone in your team to take care of safety (as another duty)
- setting up a health and safety rep in your business.
This was a great start. Now, new Safety laws will be enforced in 2016 by WorkSafe NZ. WorkSafe are training their workplace inspectors to target the areas of high-risk, and workplaces where they can get the most reach. This means medium sized high risk businesses will be targeted.
So you need to be sure.
Does your safety system work? Are your staff competent to manage safety? What qualified support do you give to your H&S rep? Are you legally compliant AND actually improving safety performance? Are you sick of manual, inefficient and pointless admin tasks to support your safety system?
Our 3-Step Safety System: Automate. Control. Protect
Automation means you spend less time on administrative tasks more time on growing your business.
Simplicity is the key. Our qualified safety staff review what you have in place, where the gaps are and what needs to be done. We then load this information into a cloud based safety system, and use this tool to automate and leverage safety activities. We bring your old clunky system into the 21st century.
We now focus on the core issues in your business. Every business is different, and people are not machines. We bring our expertise, tools and work remotely with your staff to control any risks within your business.
Our unique solution of combining technology and H&S experts means you can tap into highly skilled safety professionals. Small but regular inputs of targeted expertise, on the right problems at the right time.
Imagine coming to work knowing that your safety systems are getting results and protecting your business. You create a workplace where:
- Your people are safe. Your staff see the value you have put on safety. You are showing staff they are important to the success of your business. People want to work for and stay working where they are valued.
- Your equipment and plant are protected. Accidents damages equipment. Preventing accidents saves you money.
- You safeguard your business reputation. Hurting people and plant is not good for business. Reports are filled, investigations completed, media reports published. Insurance and ACC levies are increased.
- You win more contracts and tenders. Your suppliers and customers increasingly will only partner with a safe business…because a safe business means less risk to them. Easily show them why you are a safe business to partner with. (PS How are you assessing your suppliers, contractors and your business partners?)
- You and your business are complaint with the law. With the increase in WorkSafe investigators, legal fines and offences, you need to prove you have done everything reasonably practicable in your business. Prove it to yourself, and you will sleep better at night.
- You are improving the value of your asset – the business. A visible and well managed safety system reduces risk and potential liability to a future investor. When running due diligence on your business, whether to invest or buy outright, a working safety system could be the difference between a deal, or no deal. And prevent discounting because of the perceived or real risk.
Our Solution is IDEAL FOR: Medium sized businesses who want to take safety performance to the next level. This means being able to prove legal compliance AND make the business more safe. You will be ready for random inspections, make staff feel valuable and be more competitive in maintaining current and winning more new business…
Here’s How It Works:
The first step is to enter your name and best email below.
You’ll be taken to a short application form/questionnaire where you can tell us more about your business. Then, based upon your answers, one of two things will happen:
- If we don’t think you’d be a good fit just yet for our solutions, then we’ll let you know why.
- Or if we do feel you would be a good fit then we’ll schedule a chat to see if we can figure out which program is best for you. You’ll be speaking to Tony personally and there’s no pressure.